In this assignment, you must examine the philosophical underpinnings of the economic system and its relationship to ethics and social justice by examining . You will also view the of developing and distributing resources and . You will examine the problem of justice by considering the following:
- The distribution of goods and services
- An individuals share in goods and services
- The allocation of rights and duties
Research income support policies using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
Select two policies for examination from the list that follows. You can select from other types of income support policies; however, be sure to submit your choices to the facilitator for validation before continuing with this assignment.
- Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Then, compare and contrast the selected income support policies. Address the following:
- List and describe each income support policys target population, means of funding, and intended outcomes.
- Explain the positions a conservative politician or commentator, and a liberal politician would take on the policy. Address anything they might have in common ideologically and also describe their differences.
- Give reasons and examples in support of your analysis.
Writea 23-page paperin Word format. to citation of sources.