For drawings, you may use your , graphic applications, or scanned hand drawings and insert them in the main document.
1. Convert the following machine language instructions into assembly language, assuming that they were not generated by pseudo-ops: (a) 92B7DE
2. Convert the following assembly language pseudo-ops into :
(a) .BYTE 13
3. Predict the output of the following :
STOP .ASCII “is”
4. Write an assembly language program that prints your first name on the screen. Use the . to store the characters at the bottom of your program. Use the CHARO instruction to output the characters.
5. Write an assembly language program that prints your first name on the screen. with a character constant to designate the operand of CHARO for each letter of your name.
Write a2 pageresearch paper (excluding the title page) onassemblers. Explain theconceptsdiscussed in the textbook using at least an example not included in the textbook.
.ASCII and .END Pseudo-ops