Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Ethical treatment and denial of services
Just from $13/Page
- Devise a plan to investigate the validity of patients claims of denial of services. This plan should include, but not be limited to, establishing mechanisms to address service denial claims, a human resources component, and a review of related policies and procedures.
- Analyze the primary way in which different staffing levels may in upholding ethical conduct, including treating patients with dignity. Justify your position.
- Formulate a plan to relate the primary legal ramifications to the professional staff regarding ethical treatment of the hospitals HIV / AIDS patients.
- Devise a community relations plan that touts the hospitals unique ways of serving persons with HIV / AIDS, including a focus on de-stigmatizing those afflicted.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or . Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the various applications of the law within the health care system.
- Identify the principles and legalities of ethical issues within the health care system.
- Identify a plan that addresses legal and ethical issues in a health care policy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.