- Demographics of the Character: gender, age, race, location, profession, etc.
- Personal History:
- Identify any notable childhood experiences (positive and negative).
- Identify any notable experiences from adolescence or adulthood.
- Presenting Problem: Identify a number of maladaptive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that might cause this individual to seek out (or be sent to) therapy. Explain why these particular thoughts, feelings, and behaviors may be distressing for the individual and/or society.
- Analysis of Problem: Identify why they are experiencing their presenting problem. Discuss what one psychodynamic theorist (Freud, Horney, Adler, or Jung) would say about this person’s psychological issues. Explain the problem from two different perspectives.
- Alternative Analysis of the Problem: Explain one alternative psychodynamic theorist’s perspective (Freud, Horney, Adler, or Jung).
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Fictional character from TV