It is important for educators to explore and have knowledge of the six developmental periods from childhood to adolescence to understand the implications of development on learning.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Overview of childhood to adolescent development
Just from $13/Page
In this assignment, provide an overview of childhood to adolescent development and the relationship between development and classroom learning for the following age ranges:
- Prenatal ()
- Infancy (0-1 year)
- Toddlerhood (1-2 years)
- Early Childhood (3-8 years)
- Middle Childhood (8-11 years) (8-11 years)
- Adolescence (12-18 years)
In the Childhood to , write 50-100 words for each age range outlining the following:
- Define each developmental period, including important milestones and maturations that occur during each age range.
- Describe the effect of inherited/genetic or for each age range.
- Describe the implications for each age range on in-school learning (for instance, describe or learning needs).
- Provide an for each row of the chart.
Support your findings with 2-4 resources.