Prompt: Describe the problem of induction. How does induction pose a problem for empiricist accounts of scientific knowledge?
– Use citations (MLA)
– Parenthetical citations need a .
– Cite our texts and not the lectures.
– No outside sources!
– Citation errors will not be penalized.
– Provided there is no obvious plagiarism. Again, this applies to response papers only
– 1-2 double-spaced pages. Its totally okay if it is longer than 2-3 pages.
– Be sure to answer each part of the prompt.
– Typically a definitional part and an opinion part.
– Use I statements.
– Grammatical and spelling errors will be corrected but not penalized. This is for response papers only.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Problem for empiricist accounts of scientific knowledge
Just from $13/Page