Write:For this discussion, address the following prompts:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Reflecting on Personal Identity and Global Citizenship
Just from $13/Page
- Provide at least three reasons why every student should be required to take . Explain your rationale.
- Describe what you have learned from at least two specific courses (e.g., philosophy, history, or psychology) that illustrated usefulness in your daily life. For instance, what did you learn in history classes beyond just names, dates, and places? In literature courses, what did you learn about life, the university, and everything beyond the literary work itself?
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references. Be sure to include information from the websites and articles.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Review thevideo and read the article by Stephen Reysen and . Please take some time to reflect on how the concept of global citizenship has shaped your identity and respond to the following prompts:
- Based on the video, explain the importance of educating others on global citizenship.
- Address each of the following outcomes of global citizenship as they pertain to the development of your own identity: intergroup empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, intergroup helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world (found in the article). Explain how your environment influences these outcomes.
- Provide at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the outcomes.
- Analyze how your general education courses influenced you to become a global citizen.
- by accurately interpreting the evidence (scholarly sources) provided.
- Must be 750 1,000 words in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- Must cite at least the two sources used for this assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.