Use the template provided to prepare areport that details similarities and differences between religious buildings: A Greek temple, a Roman temple, an , and a . Follow these instructions to complete the assignment:
- Download thefor completing this assignment here.
- Complete Part 1, :
- From the list of examples provided in the worksheet, choose one example from each: A Greek temple, a Roman temple, an Early Christian church, and a Byzantine church.
- Carefully examine each building and read about it in your textbook, course lectures, and through .
- Then, note in the chart the visual characteristics for each type of religious building that are similar and different.
- Complete Part 2, Historical and Social Context: In a paragraph of at least 8-10 sentences, and differences between the four structures, and any social, historical, religious, and/or political factors that may have contributed to these similarities and differences. Explain the use and function of each structure, and provide any additional details that help us understand its full meaning.