Refer to the functional model you verified and validated for ABS in the Week 4 assignment to complete this assignment.*Will be included*
Based on your performance, ABS management was so satisfied that it wants you to develop both the structural and behavior models. This way, ABS can fully understand both the interaction that would take place between the users and the system, and the system itself in greater detail.
Note:You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Structural Modeling And Behavior Modeling
Just from $13/Page
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- (CRC) cards and a class diagram based on the functional models through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an such as Dia.Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the .
- Identify each use case in the functional model and create a sequence and communication diagram for each scenario of each use case identified through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia.Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Create a behavioral state machine for each of the complex classes in the class diagram.
- Perform a CRUDE analysis to show the interactivity of the objects in the system.
- Perform a verification and validation walk-through of each:
- Functional model
- Structural model
- Behavioral model
- Revise the requirements document created in Assignment 1 with additional information found in this assignment and document the assumptions.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or . Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.